1. Avoids property being probated (out of court transfer upon death of beneficiary)
2. Ease of Transferability
3. Judgments do not attach to the beneficiary
4. No Partition (avoids spouse’s “forced share” sale buyout upon divorce)
5. Easier management with multiple owners (multiple owner do not have to sign docs)
6. No costs upon transferring beneficiary
7. No registered agent needed
8. Legal and Equitable property interest in trustee’s name (never be in the "chain of title")
9. Income and Expense conduit, not a business with tax consequences
10. Trustee has no personal liability
11. No annual fees like other entities, if trustee is an individual or friend
12. Estate planning benefits – automatic successor beneficiaries
13. Less expense with grantor creating the trust entity
14. Avoids the due on sale clause (lenders never know what happened)
15. Privacy of ownership (no recordation of the Trust Agreement) Helps avoid Identity Theft of your name
16. Keep sales price private
17. Able to fracture interests of multiple owners without being "partners"
18. Ease of linkage to other asset protection entities
19. Non-judicial repossessions of real estate sold on installment contract
20. 1099 not required for transfers (personal property not subject to real estate regulations)
21. Ease of operating across state lines
22. Lots of case law to support land trust administration
23. Many attorneys do not study this section of the law – not profitable for them (yields a competitive advantage)
24. No recordation of the Trust Agreement
25. No tax return to file (pass through entity)
26. To avoid “seasoning” problems (secondary market rules of ownership)
27. To save title insurance premiums (Trustee-insured-remains the same)
28. Good negotiating technique in the sale or purchase of property (Disney World used land trusts to acquire its property prior to construction...to avoid price escalation)
29. To provide non-recourse financing
30. Lowering of real estate taxes (prevents re-assessment)
31. Avoids state regulations that apply to corporations and LLC’s
As you can see, Land/Realty Trusts are a wonderful tool for you to use to hide your assets, avoid real estate tax increases, privatize your sales transactions, avoid probate and use for many other benefits. Now that you have a basic understanding of why people use Land/Realty Trusts, please consider acquiring our Land/Realty Trusts Made Easy Home Study Course. You will be amazed at the logic behind how to structure your Trust Agreement so no one but YOU understands what is going on.
At the end of the course we give you all of the forms needed to create and maintain your own Land/Realty Trusts on 1 CD, and we have even included 2 DVDs on how to file out the trusts page by page and line by line - this will save you thousands of dollars in legal fees. As a bonus you will receive on CD Oxford's Law Dictionary.
By the way, I want to let you in on a secret! When attorneys put together land /realty trusts for their clients they hand over your information to a paralegal who uses a computer program (that only attorneys have) and 20 minutes later you have your document. And sense I have a legal background as many of you know, I have this software which I use for creating my own trusts, and now I am making not only my knowledge and expertise to you, but also these very valuable trust documents. So please take time out of your busy day to visit my web site.
This is available by going to: www.JGAGE.com clicking on “Investing Tools” then clicking on one of the “Package Deals” tabs.
Are you working hard to acquire your assets? You will spend a life time building your financial estate…spend a little time and
money learning how to protect your net worth from the deadbeats and their contingency fee lawyers!
Please visit our website at www.JGAGE.com. You can read even more about Land Trusts and how they benefit you.