Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Resource: Negotiating For A Living

Hello All:

I hope you all had a safe and pleasurable 4th of July. Please forgive me for being away from the blog for the last couple of weeks, but I have been busy finishing up a web site that I have been trying to get up for a year or so! That being said, most of you know I have a background as an Arbitrator, which caused me to bring those negotiating skills into my successful real estate investing, and which I have imparted to my mentoring students.

I have started http://www.NegotiatingForALiving.com to teach individuals to do what I have done for 21 plus years! If you are looking for great way to fund your real estate deals, you owe it to yourself to stop by www.negotiatingforaliving.com and watch my video on negotiating for a living.

Until next time be well.

James Gage