Friday, March 5, 2010

Real Estate Investing: Where to host your real estate website?

Hello All:

The question always comes up when I talk to people about their real estate web sites (if you don't have one, you should, but we will leave that for another post), where do you host yours? Well, before I tell you where I host mine, I would tell you why I host mine there; then you can make up your own mind.

There are many hosting services that charge as little as $3.95 a month for hosting, but then charge you for having e-mails and increased bandwidth! I don't know about you but I don't want to be nicked and dimed every time I turn around.

Below I have listed what I believe you must have included or supported with your hosting service:

--> Up time, meaning, your website has to be guaranteed up and running on the web greater then 99% of the time. That's unfortunately what happens when you go with these sub par services.

--> Multiple e-mail accounts included

--> 24/7 Customer Service at no additional charge

--> Able to host multiple websites, if you chose, on the same account without paying for an additional account.

--> Statistics Page: You need who is coming to your site and when, so you can see how effective your marketing has been - again at no additional cost.

These are just a few of the benefits I think every hosting service should be giving their customers at no extra cost. That being said, I get the all the above and more for $7.95 per month! If you would like more information Click Here