Friday, August 17, 2007

Lease Options: The Answer to A Mortgage Emergency!

Hello All:

Well, here we are in the thick of what I have been warning for over 15 months- the sub-prime meltdown. Many have said that this would not spread into the rest of the economy. Guess what? It has; what's my evidence to prove this assertion? The Federal Reserve has been burning the midnight oil to print 37 billion dollars to infuse into the market; Country Wide is on the verge of bankruptcy the dollar is weak against all major currencies.

This is a perfect opportunity to put Lease Options to work! If people can't sell their homes and can't afford mortgage payments, they will only have 2 alternatives: 1. fall into foreclosure or 2. do a lease option. Sounds too simplistic to you? Sign up for my newsletter, or give me a call and I will explain this strategy in detail.

Be well,

James Gage