Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Creative Real Estate Investing: Stop Drinking The Kool Aid !

Hello All:

Did you read the headlines today? Chrysler sales plunge 55 pct; GM, Toyota also down !

Is it just mean or did we, the tax payers, just bail out the big 3? Why yes we did...
Answer me this, why on earth would anyone keep investing money into a losing business model; can anyone tell me the answer to this seemingly million dollar question?

But that is exactly what real estate investors have been doing in these challenging investing times. Let me explain...

For far too long during this cycle I have witnessed countless investors drinking the "Kool Aid" of these so called Gurus trying to convince individuals to hand over the hard earned cash to learn about a strategy that can not possible work in this economic cycle. I understand that people like to surround themselves with winners, but most are just glorified salesman and have no interest in your success - just your wallet.

Some may say that James Gage is jealous of those hundreds of thousands of dollars made in cramped hotel rooms for 2-3 days of work. Nothing could be farther from the truth! I have purposely structured my business model in such a way that I can work One-On-One with people while I continue to do my own deals. Not only doing I think that the individual mentorship approach is the only way for maximum success, but I believe that only one who chooses to teach another, anything, you must be actively involved in it while you are teaching that individual.

So that being said, join with me today and vow to stop drinking the Kool Aid in every aspect of your life.