Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Creative Real Estate: Happy 2009

Happy New Year!

As we look forward to the great opportunities of 2009 in real estate I want to share with you an e-mail that was sent to me; it said …

94% of people dwell on the negative, and 6% see an opportunity in nearly everything that comes their way.

I'm looking forward to 2009. I'm convinced it will be a year of great opportunity, as it will also be a year of great change and paradigm shifts!

The best advice I can give is to "prepare for change". Keep a level head, work-out what is working and what is NOT working, mix this with an opportunity, and change accordingly. If your horse is dead, get off it and find another (I'm into riding several horses at a time). If your horse is wounded, then decide if you are going to fix it or shoot it. BUT whatever you do – DO SOMETHING - take action.

Good business is a combination of hard work, commonsense, grit determination, and gut feeling.

Talk with you soon.

James Gage

www.JGage.com