Friday, November 14, 2008

Creative Real Estate Investing: Guess who is looking for more money?

I hate to tell you I told you so, but I told you so! If you remember I posted on my blog back in September that this 700 billion bailout ( more like 2-3 trillion) was a joke, and that they, the government, would come back to us looking for more money or stating that they mismanaged the funds that they were entrusted with.

Let’s take a look at what Motley Fool got from Mr. Paulson, AKA “Boy Wonder” speech today:

“Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson's recent comments about his shifting strategy for tackling the financial crisis have made many people wonder whether they're being robbed blind -- and, adding insult to injury, whether the perps are kind of clueless, too. In addition, he opened the door for the possible need for another cash infusion”.

This is too funny, if it weren’t so sad. You can’t make this stuff up!

To profitable deals,


James Gage