Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Real Estate : Russ Whitney & Robert T. Kiyosaki Want You To Be Rich!

We are enjoying the summer days this week at Cape Cod, Massachusetts before returning to NE Florida for some snook fishing at the end of the month. I love Summer mornings. I take my early morning walk, shower, drink freshly ground coffee and watch CNBC.
This morning, there was a special real estate magazine section with tons of glossy ads in my regions newspaper from Donald Trump on condos for sale. I usually go through this stuff pretty fast, but then my brown eyes came upon a major article entitled “Russ Whitney wants you to be Rich”© by Randall Patterson.
The article had the usual stuff you read in the blogs about Russ Whitney and his rags to riches story as well as his friendship with Rich Dad Poor Dad author Robert T. Kiyosaki. The article then begins to describe Russ Whitney’s introductory seminars (4700 per year) which start out free and then move the clientele up the pyramid from $4995.00 to $54,000.00 in program costs. The article also stated that 280,000 people attend per year and 22,000 enroll in the advanced courses. Even though I still use my fingers and toes to count , this is a great deal of money!
.On one hand, the organization boasts having “helped thousands of people become wealthy”, yet it took the reporter several weeks to get the company to provide 1 students to speak with him. When they provided the contact, the reporter discovered they were all employees or doing business with the Russ Whitney organization. With this volume of training which Russ Whitney has accomplished, I wonder why he just didn’t provide a few students who could vouch for his veracity? Easy enough to do.
I find it strange that my real estate competition always has problems in this area, I also advertise the following “Call me, I will be very happy to speak with you”.
No big deal, go to my web site read my e-Books and articles. If you have interest in working with a Mentor, then give me a call at (508) 595-9567 and see if you feel that I can part of your One-On-One Success.

To your success,
James Gage

P.S. I just read an interesting news release on Google stating that the Russ Whitney Organization signed a six-year lease on a 32,646 square foot building in Utah for 200 employees and $700,000.00 in furnishings for student coaching. The news release also stated that Rich Dad Poor Dad author Robert T. Kiyosaki and others attended the ribbon cutting ceremony. What’s the quote from Alice in Wonderland “Curiouser and Curiouser”